09/17/2020 - Price Quotes Via Messaging
You can now text us directly here from our website www.JimsPawn.com and ask questions. Feel free to message us anytime with questions you may have about an item you are thinking of pawning or selling. We will get you a roundabout quote to have an idea what to expect before you come in. We are also here around the clock to answer any and all questions you may have. We look forward to talking with all of you in the future. And as always, thank you for supporting our small business as we grow!
09/12/2020 - FFL Transfer Service Now Available
Many of you asked for it, and now you've got it. We are now offering FFL Transfers for a service fee of $20 per firearm (barring special circumstances). This fee is non-refundable and must be paid BEFORE the process is initiated. For now, this service is available at the Moody and Pell City locations only.
In order to receive a firearm, you must first:
- Pay the service fee in full.
- Come to the location where the firearm will be transferred.
- Have a valid (not expired), government-issued, picture ID.
- Complete an ATF Form 4473 in person and pass an FBI NICS background check.
09/11/2020 - Two, New and Cool
Today we're happy to announce TWO convenient new shopping options to help you navigate life and the Holidays in these COVID-19 times:
- LOCAL DELIVERY for online purchases within a 7-mile radius of the shipping store (the Jim's location where the item lives). If you give us an extra day or two, we can probably get it delivered from one of our other locations, too.
- GIFT CARDS! Quickly and easily purchase Jim's Super Pawn Gift Cards online.You can send them by e-mail as gifts, use them to purchase whatever catches your eye here on our website, or use them to buy unique items at one of our three brick-and-mortar locations (click About Us | Locations for addresses).
With these two great shopping tools, you can get your Christmas shopping done right from the comfort of your own home!
09/09/2020 - Oops, we did it again!
Yesterday was the re-drawing for our HP Laptop giveaway. The name drawn and winner is Jonathan Rose, whose entry came from leaving a 5-star review on Google. Congratulations, Jonathan!
09/09/2020 - Winner, Winner, part Un and D'eux.
For Labor Day, we announced the winners -- yes, two of them -- of our two $50 gift card giveaways. The winner for the Moody location is Tonya Posey. Congratulations, Tonya!
At the Pell City store, Brandy Streety is the winner. Congratulations, Brandy!
Select either "Pay Online - Moody" or "Pay Online - Pell City" to go to the payment portal for the store of your layaway or pawn account.. You will need your Pawn Ticket Number(s). If you don't have your ticket, please call and we will be happy to provide it to you.
You will also have the ability to schedule payments for a future date. For example: you don't have the funds on your card today but are expecting to receive money in two days. So, you can schedule a payment to process on the day when the funds will be available.
Also, you can set up monthly, recurring payments on your account and never have to worry about forgetting to make your payment again!
02/01/2020 - Pell City Open SUNDAYS
Beginning tomorrow, February 2nd, the Pell City location will be open for business on SUNDAYS from Noon until 6PM. At this time, only the Pell City store will be open on Sundays.